The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The Internal Quality Assurance Cell functions as the nodal agency within the college to ensure overall quality of academic and extra-curricular activities of the college.
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- Chairperson – Dr. Subin P Joseph, Principal
- Coordinator – Dr. Rajimol MS, Vice Principal
- Asst. Coordinator- Smt. Sikha N
- Dr. Rahul K, NAAC Coordinator
- Sri. Rajesh GB, Senior Superintendent
- Head of all Departments
- Sri. Unni Krishnan VM, Librarian
- Student Union Chairman
- Sri. Solji Jose Kottaram, Indian Revenue Service
- Sri. Francis KM, Alumni Association Representative
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.