The UGC has given guidelines for establishment and monitoring of IQACs’ in Higher Education Institutions (HEIs). The Internal Quality Assurance Cell functions as the nodal agency within the college to ensure overall quality of academic and extra-curricular activities of the college.
The primary goal of IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent & catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
- Chairperson – Dr. V Anil, Principal
- Coordinator – Dr. P C Ashraff, Department of Malayalam
- Dr. Rajimol M S, Vice Principal
- Sri. Sasi C T, Department of History
- Sri. Abdul Salam K, Department of Commerce
- Sri. Varghese Antony, Department of Mass Communication
- Dr. Basheer Poolakkal, Department of Arabic
- Sri. Ajmal A K, Department of Computer Science
- Dr. Muneer Babu, NAAC Coordinator
- Adv. Sadique Neelikkandy, Civil Law Attorney, Kalpetta (External Member)
- Sri. Solgi Jose Kottaram, Joint Commissioner of Income Tax at Ministry of Finance (External Member)
- Sri. Francis K M, Alumni Representative
- Smt. Pathmavathy M A, Office Superintendent
- Sri. Shaheem O P, College Union Chairperson (Student Representative)
Functions of IQAC
IQAC will contribute to the:
- Development & application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the college.
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality related processes.
- Organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, seminars and quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes and activities of the college, leading to quality enhancement.
- Acting as a nodal agency for co-coordinating quality related activities, including adaption and dissemination of good practices.